What order do teeth come in?

my daughter is 7 months old and she has her 2 bottom teeth but now her other bottom tooth on the left side is coming in? shouldnt she be getting her top teeth before the next bottom tooth?

Caroline2010

Asked by Caroline2010 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It depends on the child. There are no hard and fast rules for children's teeth.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Mine is 8 months old and he has his two middle bottom teeth and all 4 top teeth
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• There is not particular order to when they should be coming in. What ever does does. Some time it could be side teeth, sometimes upper and sometimes lower. It is anyone's guess.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• They usually get the front 4 8 teeth (in whatever order they feel like), then the 4 first molars, and then the 4 cuspids (canines), and then finally their 4 2 year molars :) There isnt really a patter to top or bottom first i have noticed with alot of kiddos.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 3:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Check out this website and click on the months in which they come out in from 6 months to 30 months.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Speaking just about my personal child, lower middle teeth, upper middle teeth, side front teeth, canines, 1st molars, and 2nd molars.
    1daughter6dogs

Answer by 1daughter6dogs at 8:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• it depends on the baby. my son has two bottom teeth and two top teeth. he's ten and half months old. my cousin's daughter is eight months and one week. she has two bottom teeth. each child is different. all that matters it that their teeth come in not in what order.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• however they want to. Each child is unique and has their own rule book.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• normally it is the front ones but my friends daughter got her side fangs she is so cutew
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I've seen a lot of variety, and I've seen kids get 4 top teeth before any bottom teeth and vice versa. The only normal is that they consistently seem to go from inside to outside (starting with the front teeth and ending with the molars).
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 6:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2010