Do you have a child that graduated college this pass June and returned home? What are they doing now?

I have a son who is about to graduate college and he just told me that he doesn't have a clue what he wants to do when he comes home. OMG!! All those loans and all those talks about careers comes to this!!! Did this happen to you and how did you handle it?

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 3:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• We have not had a child do this, but thus far they've gone off to school knowing that when they are finished, they are either working or going back to grad school on their dime. No coming back to live scot free in my house.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My son became a Rep with Juice Plus while looking for a job in his field. He is making money and enjoying being his own boss right now.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010