Pork Chops in the Crock or Dutch Oven....

What's your favorite way to make them? Would love some recipes! :)

CinnamonScallop

Asked by CinnamonScallop at 3:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I love them in the crock pot....I put them in there with a cup of apple juice, some sauerkraut, and dried onions (just a tad) and a little bit of garlic salt. Cool it all day, it is soooooooo good with mashed potatoes :o)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• The best porck chops I have ever made was.... Honey onion porckchops..... I took a pack of Lipton Onion soup mix, added alot of honey and a tiny bit of water, mix it together in a bowl, layer porck chops in a casserole dish and then cover them with the mixture and bake in the oven....

I made this before for my dad who is very picky and it was hard to talk him into eating it and after he tried it he loved it and now comes over everytime her hears that I am making it for dinner lol
    AmericanaQueen

Answer by AmericanaQueen at 3:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• fallnangel - I have never tried them that way but I think I am going to make that tomorrow night !!
    AmericanaQueen

Answer by AmericanaQueen at 3:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• fallnangel -- what heat setting to you put it on and how long do you usally cook them for ? ( I am paranoid about cooking meat long enough lol )
    AmericanaQueen

Answer by AmericanaQueen at 3:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Thanks for the replys mamas! I love both these recipes! I would love any more if you've got them! Thanks and cheers!
    CinnamonScallop

Comment by CinnamonScallop (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I brown my porkchops and then put them in the crockpot with a couple cans of mushroom soup, a packet of dry onion soup mix and some water. Cook for about 5 hours. I serve it with rice or potatoes. I also have a non-crockpot one I'm going to try for the first time tomarrow night, it's pork chops with cabbage and apples. Just found it in a magazine.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 11:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010