update about me marrying a women.. need advice

im 22 married a women and my bro found out and then told the rest of the family. haven't talked to my parents in over 2wks and not sure how they will react. he found out cause my ex saw me and my wife together and it slipped out. i feel my bro shouldn't have told anyone but he did.yes i denied it but i am scared. how do i tell my parents and him to but out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• First of all, CONGRATS!!!!!! Secondly, I am assuming you feel your parents wouldn't accept it? Are you sure? I would call your brother & your parents & just tell them. Denying it will only make it worse. Be proud. And hang in there.
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• by the way yes i am a women also and this was my first lesbian experience.
    Anonymous

• You should be proud of her and not care what anyone thinks. Tell them you love her and they will respect her or they will not see you. They should be happy you love someone so much and that she makes you happy.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• If your so ashamed of the person that you married that your afraid to tell your family, then you shouldnt have married them in the first place. sweetie, the point of marriage is saying you want that person in your life for the rest of your life, in otherwords, you were going to have to bring her around your family and explain sooner or later. you should have just told them. they'll probably be more hurt then anything that they couldnt be there for the wedding. if they really love you, theyll accept you, no matter who you marry. and if they dont then they have their own issues to work out, but your an adult. you have to live your life for you. not for anyone else. Congrats on getting married. I'm sure everything will work itself out.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2008