I don't like it!

Why does this site keep making changes? It's not necessary and frankly starting to make me want to stop coming.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think it's easier right now
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• So stop coming or complain on the actual CafeMom post asking if you like it. And stop posting ANON.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• They're working on making it better. All good sites aim to improve. This will take some getting used to, but I don't mind it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think they are trying to make things more maneuverable. It is not really that big of a change this time. Spreading things out a bit so you don't have to search for things as hard. I don't know it will take a little bit to get used to but I don't see any major changes. If you don't like changes though it would be a bit hard. I don't see anything negative so far, just give it a chance.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I don't mind the way they grouped it, but I do wish they would still have the old boxes along the right side of the screen, with the my answers, new questions, etc. It was nice and convenient.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yeah if only they would get rid of the ANON feature that would be the best change that they could make.
    Melbornj

• Stop complaining and post ANON all you want cafemom still knows who you are
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think it is great that they are actually taking USERS opinions into account and making changes that the users want to see.

WOOT WOOT! Great job CafeMOM!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• At least it's updates are better then the new Hotmail. :(
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I don't like it either. And yes, they are always "improving" ... whether it's really an improvement or not.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 3:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2010