Any mothers of teens thinking that it would be nice to have a little one again?

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 3:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Nope! I have much more freedom this way, and I really enjoy my kids and their accomplishments!
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 3:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Good Question!
    I have 4 kids, 16, 15, 10, 7 and I'm pretty happy with the way things are but I am also a Doula, Childbirth Educator and Lactation Counselor so I am surrounded by pregnant ladies and babies all the time. I would LOVE to be pregnant again and have a baby but not sure about the rest of those 18 years. LOL

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• ME!!!!!! I have one 14y/o. I will have some later though.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgh! Stop and think about this! LOL I have four kids the first two 21 & 19 and then we decided we would like to have this second family, they are now 12 & 8.... boy I did not realize how old I was until you go to school parties and you are the "old mom" because you have done this before... and the kids want to go for bike rides and all you want to do is take a nap...LOL!

Actually it is not really that bad it is just a lot different than when we had our older two... heck we are a lot different... things that used to bother you don't seem to be as big a deal... maybe I am experiencing "Sometimers" and I actually forgot what I am doing! Life is great at any age!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 3:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• there are times, when I do wish there was a little one running around.. then I wake up and realize.... No diapers, No middle night feedings.....no car seats... I love having teens...LOL
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 4:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• There are times when it might be easier to have little ones. My only problem with that is I would raise them the same and be in this position all over again, only I would be older and have less patience.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LOL!!! I'm 34 and my babies are 18, 10 and 10 months. At first I was like yeah I am so ready for this than reality kicked in. Don't get me wrong I love every moment being around them but trying to entertain the 3 of them at once is task in itself. I miss be able to sleep throughout night among other things. But my better half wants to have more. 8-/
    Kitia_03

Answer by Kitia_03 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010