Question.... adult content

My husband is almost 50 and I am younger than he is by ten years. But he has only been able to orgasm three times since we have been together these last five years. The oyther thing is he takes testosterone replacement because his body does not produce it at all; so it was explained by a doctor that it is aminly given to him for muscle, appetite and other things besides sexual intercourse.
He is able to get an erection and keep it for a half hour but I am always feeling hurt he does not ejaculate.
How can I deal with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• is he complaining about it? if not then I wouldn't worry about it if I were you... Its not your fault.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 3:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Well there is nothing you can really do, so don't hold guilt to it....

My only thought is just to try try try....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i am sorry but i dont think there is anything u can do talk to the doctor maybe
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Keep in mind that this is not your fault. I can understand feeling hurt because he doesn't climax, and you feel that it is because you're "not doing something right." I know from personal experience that certain medications, and especially testosterone injections, can inhibit a man's ability to get an erection or to climax - and your husband's age may have something to do with it too.

I would suggest talking to him. Ask him if this is something that bothers him, and if he thinks something should be done to correct it. He probably won't want to add another medication to his regimen, but if he does want to, there are medications he can take to help him. If it is not something that bothers him, I would suggest trying to let it go. Even though he is unable to climax, it is obvious that he still wants to have sex with you and satisfying you (or else he wouldn't even be doing it, since he's not getting to orgasm).
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 4:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010