Halloween...

So what are your kids going to be this year? are you going to purchase the outfit or make it? My daughter is almost 5 and wants to be a bride. She has an outfit from barbie that I was thinking about altering so that is doesn't show her stomach and adding bits of lace to it. Not sure because I know she will probably come up with something different in a few days. : )

cloverlover24

Asked by cloverlover24 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• We are buying ours.
    Both my kid (3 and 1) are going to be dalmatians and I'm going to be Corella Devil
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm not sure this year, but last year, my daughter was 22 months and I was 8 months pregnant with our second, so my daughter was a bee, my husband was a bee-keeper, I was a tree, and my husband painted my bare belly to be a beehive! We even put bee antennae on the dog for a good picture. :)
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Not sure, my son is 3 1/2 and says he doesn't want to be nothing scary...lol lol

For myself, I'm either going to be Lady Gaga or this "hot" chuckie i saw.... lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i went to good will today an found 2 great outfits in great shape for $3 an $4 my dd will be a Pink Punk Pirate an My son a kinght! couldnt beat the prices !!
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 3:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I my kids are trying to figure out what they are going to be.... I will probably make them...
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 3:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• This year I haven't decided yet.... but last year I was a playboy bunny and my SO was Hugh Hefner.... And my then 6 month was a monkey, we bought those....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• For the past couple years I have made my son's and it was a lot of fun. I think I am going to make it again this year if I can!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 5:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm not domestically enclined at all, so I'll buy my son's costume, heh. Last year we were all rockabillies, I think this year he'll be one of the Yo Gabba Gabba characters, since he's obsessed with them.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Our 9 yr old wants to be BumbleBee from Transformer... and we are buying his costume this
    yr... can not find the style he wants in stores so have to order online...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My son wants to be Yoshi (Mario Brothers)... but I don't know what any of my girls will be yet!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 9, 2010