Getting paid to do inline surverys, swagbucks etc. need some truthful info pls! HELP

Hi does anyone in Canada do this? do you make money from home? how does this work? I hear its a scam? when I go on the web sites it looks very confusing? want too much info from you FIRST - when I have gone to referred sites for Mom's from Mom;s they want your info 1st before telling you anything & that its a business not a job what does this mean? anyone gone through this & can fill me in with out all the mumbo jumbo crap I just want the facts! what are swagbucks? do u really get paid for doing online surveys? which companies are truthful? thank you!! very confusing & annoying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• in the last article of one of my magz (i think is home living ) but i will search it tmrw and post here the sites that they say are legimate and that actually pay off for taking surveys !

i was going to try them out myself !; )

but ill try the one that cusomtcat said !

happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 2:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I am in the USA but I do swagbucks. You don't make money off of that one, you just collect points until you can redeem them for stuff. I have had it for about a month or so and have around 400 points. They don't add up quick. :(

Surverys for cash are legit sometimes but they take FOREVER to make any money at all. I did it for months before I got like $3.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Online surveys, secret shopping, etc. are often not as lucrative as they are made out to be. I've done it for years, and it could never be a fulltime job for me, even though it could easily eat up 40+ hours a week if I allowed it.

For instance, I may secret shop a local grocery store. I must spend a min of 30 minutes there, then 1-2 hours writing the report and spend at least $10 in the store. In return, I am reimbursed my expenses plus $9. That means for 2.5 hours of my time (not including my travel time), I'm earning about $3.60 per hour. And you cannot shop the same place more than once every 60-90 days.

Surveys are much the same. You may spend anywhere from 5 minutes to over anhour on a survey, depending if you make it past the screener. For that, you may earn redeemable points, or for longer surveys, anywhere from $1-5. I've done them for years, and I can still count on both hands the number of surveys that actually
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• 2/2:

paid out.

Basically, they're nice for a pasttime, but I wouldn't expect to support a family with them.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I dont waste my time on those online surveys, I do do offline surveys (mystery shop) you can train for free and get a free certificate at
    FREEMONEY4ME.INFO
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• There are lots of ways to make money at home, I have tried a ton of them myself. My favorites are listed here: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010