Has anyone ever ordered or became a member of the Disney Movie Club?

Just curious if it's worth it and how it works. Thanks!

angelica02985

Asked by angelica02985 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I am a member and love it. They have items you would not think that are under their name. I just got the "Project Runway 1st Season) from them. There are lots of good items for sale from them.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 4:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I use to be a member it was worth it but when I tried to stop they kept sending me movies and charging me and I it took forever to refund the money after I sent the movies back so just be careful that they don't have your card number saved in their system or they will charge you as soon as they ship a new movie.
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• im doing it right now and so far have gotten 8 movies for way lower than retail price. they are always having sales and they have non-Disney adult TV shows too. just do it over the internet and you wont have to worry about them sending you movies you dont want and charging you (for the monthly feature).

just be aware that the 2 years go by quick. we are scrambling a bit right now to make sure we buy all our full price titles.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• oh how it works. you pick your 5 movies and youve got 2 years to buy 4 at regular price. each month they will send you something in the mail for their feature title and you can just go online to say you dont want it or mail it back. its not a scam.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2010