be the one who stinks or next to the one that stinks?

TikkiNippets

Asked by TikkiNippets at 4:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in

• Be the one who stinks...ignorance is bliss!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Next to! My mom didn't teach me that hygiene was really important so when I was younger I didn't shower that often. I was the stinky one. When I found out that everyone was talking about me I was SO embarrassed! Real life taught me how important hygiene is.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 4:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• This is a hard question for me to answer, because I used to work with a guy that was seriously smelly. I brought it up to my boss and they blew me off, it was horrible!! Our office was small so there wasn't much getting around it! I had to quit, i ended up pregnant and it was making me sick!

I would think that stinky people dont know they stink, but if you are the not stinky person at least you can eventually get away from it...

I think i would choose tho to be sitting next to the smelly person so the stinch wouldn't be with me for life.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• be the one who stinks. I might puke if i HAD to sit next to someone who smelled. If i smelled, it wouldn't stink as bad...lol.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Next to.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• next to.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Definitely the one who is sitting next to the stinky person. That way I can get up and move.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 4:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Next to. I always put a little of my perfuem on my shirt so I can cover my nose with it and smell my own perfume in cases like this!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 4:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Next too I can move, but if its me that's stinking then when I move the funk move.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

Next question in
Which is worse?

Next question overall (Relationships)
My divorce?