IF I GET A SONOGRAM AT 7WEEKS CAN THEY SEE THE HEARTBEAT AND CAN THEY TELL MY DUEDATE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep, they'll be able to see the heartbeat. Going by size, they'll be able to tell you your dute date.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 4:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• no promise that they can see the heartbeat i had 4 ultra sounds and they didnt see it til i was 8 weeks and yes they will be able to tell you the due date
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I am pretty certain they will not be able to see the heartbeat especially since it can only sometimes be picked up by doppler after 8 weeks. But they can give you an estimated due date.
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I HAD ONE AT 9 WEEKS WITH MY DAUGHTER AND THEY CUD SEE IT SO IM HOPIN THEY CAN I GO 2MORO
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• The pic that's on my profile is my little one at 9 weeks. We saw everything! That baby even waved it's little arm at us. At 9 weeks, they were able to tell us a due date and we were able to see the heartbeat. It was the most amazing thing (to date) that I've ever seen!

Good luck!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I got one very close to 7 weeks and they weren't able to tell the heart beat...But sometimes you can. They can figure your due date usually.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2008