Anyone used the "Cheer Free and Gentle" or "Tide free" wash soap?

We have lots of allergies at our house. My grandson also has horrible eczema. We have been using All Free and Clear since he was a baby and have no problems with it as far as irritations. My problem is he is 4 now and lives on his knees. When my boys were young I used Era to take out grass stains and such. We can't use that anymore. Adding Oxyclean to the all doesn't seem to make much difference on grass stains. Anyone know if the Tide or Cheer does a better job of it?

GrnEyedGrandma

Asked by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Tide Free is great. I have eczema and it doesn't irritate my skin like other detergents do. I also do not use dryer sheets at all... they just coat your clothes in chemicals.
    I ditto using Shout on stubborn stains.
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 7:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• We used the All free and clear too. Then when it came to the heavy duty cleaning we switched to the Tide Free I think. Now we are back the All free and clear.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I use all free and clear. I do use shout with resolve on stubborn stains though, since it gets washed out in the wash, it doesn't affect our allergies
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 4:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• We tried the Tide once. It was twice as expensive, cleaned the same, and was not an irritant. Stick with All which is always cheaper!
    anotherandree

Answer by anotherandree at 11:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2008