depo...again

I was on the shot from 05-2004-01/2009, periods slowed and then stopped around 01/2005, and didn't start back up until 01/2010. My first one was 50days and very light...since then the most time in between periods was about 2wks, some periods have been "normal" lasting a week and being of normal flow, others have been about 2wks long and very light. With some of them I have the PMS symptoms (cramping, sore back, tender breasts), others I have no symptoms and BAM it's here. I basically already asked this question, and I know everyone is different, I'm just wondering if others have experienced this and what you did? I have no insurance, so it's kind of hard to go to doctors, so if you went through this and went to doctors, what happened??

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 4:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's normal. I had a period for almost a month straight, next day it was gone, 2 weeks after it left, it came back for another 2 weeks. Depo really screws up your cycle.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I've heard it basically was normal, but I kind of thought it would sort itself out by now. Like I said, my hubby and I aren't TTC, we're hoping more stable jobs will come along first (and soon 'cause I definitely feel ready to TTC), but also wondering what kind of role this is playing in the fact that I haven't gotten preg yet and what it's going to continue to do. As far as insurance, open-enrollment is in a month where we work, so I will be getting on some, but until then I just have to wait to find out what's going on...
    dlandrum

Comment by dlandrum (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2010