has anyone experienced a miracle or know of someone who has please explain....:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My children are miracles. When my husband's ex wife got pregnant with my SS, they were both really heavy into drugs and they were both stealing for it. When she got pregnant, they had a reason to clean up and they have both been clean for almost 8 years now (he is 7). Then my endometriosis was so bad and my husband has really low sperm count, we were told that we could never have children. About 6 months later, my period was late and I was having these really wierd cramps and the like. I didn't even think about me being pregnant, I assumed it was from the endo. When I was like 9 weeks I found out I was pregnant. So my SS saved my husbands life and my daughter wasn't ever supposed to be conceived.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Many years ago I was on my way to work. I live in Houston and was taking the beltway. As I approached to pay a voice whispered in my ear to STOP! So I did there was a car to my left that jumped over the concrete and rolled right in front of my car! Had I continued to pay and not stop the truck would have rolled over the top of my car and crushed me!!! I am sure that I would not have survived!
    thedies

Answer by thedies at 4:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My Daughter svaed my life ...I was a bad alcoholic drinking almost 13 beers every night and not having a hang over the next day.....I prayed to God that he would help me and I was on birth control for years....I got prenant 3 weeks later and I have been sober ever since. My daughter saved my life.
    Anonymous

• yeah 2. my son he was born 6 1/2 weeks early not breathing the hosp iwas at got him to breath again but need to send him to a bigger hospital but we had a bad snow storm and roads were closed and and all aircraft was grounded he spent close 27 hrs in a make shift breathing tent and our pedirician stayed by him the till they were able to get an abulance out. cont...
    Anonymous

• contu....and the other was when i was carring this one i went into preterm labor at 27 weeks had high BP and high blood suger and contrations that would not let up, they gave me meds for all 3 and then my BP dropped real low and still contracions had to be life lined to a bigger hospital on the way there i had to be jump started cuase my heart stopped and spent the next 3 days in a coma. when i finally came to the nurse said you are lucky you you almost didnt make it i spent a few more days in the hospital then sent home on complete bed rest and had to have an ultra sound every week till i had my boy.
    Anonymous

• a lady hit these two girls with her van in fron tof a school when she got out she could only find one of the girls......It turns out they girls were twins but one died at birth and the lady saw the ghost of the twin push her sister out of the way...Its a miracle.
    Anonymous