Anna Nicole Smith had sex with an Incubus demon? Do you think that you have ever had sex with an entity?

Model Anna Nicole Smith admitted that she's had sexual encounters of a ghostly kind: "A ghost would crawl up my leg and have sex with me at an apartment a long time ago in Texas," she said.

A demon spirit that has sexual intercourse with mortals. The concept may have arisen from the idea of the commerce of gods with people, which was rife in pagan times. The male demon said to have intercourse with women is called the incubus and the female demon who seduces men the succubus. The demons were generally believed to appear most frequently during sleep or in nightmares. During the witchcraft scare of the late medieval period these demons, when associated with an individual witch or sorcerer, were known as familiars.

Belief in incubi and succubi goes back to ancient times but was incorporated into Christian belief in the medieval period. Such churchmen as Thomas Aquinas (1225-74) discussed the demons.

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• She was probably just high.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• little devilMy demon lover lol! Anna Nicole was not know for her IQ. This goes to prove it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• evil demon-does an ex husband count?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• well, it makes for a great b-movie...but really, ANS isn't anyone i'd rely on for credibility. unless i had a question pertaining to hair-bleach.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• ummmm this is very old news. idk anyone who hasn't heard this story and it wasn't an incubus. an incubus is a male demon. she claimed to have sex with a ghost which is completely different. but reality is she had a wet dream, ghosts don't have bodies so how the hell can they have sex
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LOL....yeah, does an Ex count? He was a devil.. ....haven't had sex with ghosts or entities.whatever they are.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Umm... Yeah, something tells me she was just really high! And that's coming from a Anna Nicole fan who believes in Incubus... I just don't believe SHE was ever with one... Unless you count Howard K Stern...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Nutso.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

Answer by SabrinaMBowen

Okay... I believe you. You are both an Anna fan and your know about Incubus spirits... So I believe you. But I just read sooooooo many stories about people who claim to had sex with either an incubus and succubus spirits. They have their own websites where people compare notes.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010