Do you dress your kids a like?

I try to sometimes find 3 shirts in the different sizes. I don't know why I think it is cute and I always get told it is. So I was wondering if I was the only nut that does thing?

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 4:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• i love to do that!
    it is getting harder with the boys in sizes 8, 5 and 3, and the girls are 6 months and 3.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Nope. When my kids are old enough to tell me what they want I will let them decide but they one have one match shirts that grandma bought
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Since I have only 1, No. BUT, she does want to dress like me. I am wearing camo capris and she is wearing a camo shirt.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I like to... when they were smaller I would try to get them to wear the same colors or same patterns... I also order some outfits online so they can really match for when we get pictures done lol
    AmericanaQueen

Answer by AmericanaQueen at 5:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I don't. I only think that type of thing should be done for proffessional photographs. Otherwise the kids should have their own individual style.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I did a few times when they were little because it was too cute with 3 kids under 3 dressed alike (or similar since one of them was a boy). When they got to be toddlers they would dress themselves alike. They thought it was funny. I mentioned the other day to my 10yo and 4yo girls that they happen to both have the same shirt (because they both thought it was cute) and happen to have matching shorts. I told them they could be "twins". My 4yo thought that was neat but the clothes in question are in the laundry so they'll have to wait to match.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2010