Do you have an attic?

We are getting read to sell our house and instead of putting things into storage we are going to stick them in the attic. We have lived in this house for 5 years now and these will be the first things that we have put up there. Do you use your attic if you have one?

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 4:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• no i wish i do, i need a place for my extra things that i dont need all the time.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• If I had one I would make it the "dog house". So if my husband is being an ass or is very gassy I would make him sleep up there.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes and a basement. They both collect junk that I think I need to keep only to realize later that I have forgotten it's even there anymore.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We have one but don't use it.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We have one and and a basement. My husband is a hoarder, I can't walk through either. The rest of the house looks fine though :)
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 5:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Not a really useable one, it's more an above crawl space.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We have an attic and it's kind of a playroom for adults. I have a pool table, some arcade games, a mini bar etc..
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 5:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes , we have an attic
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We have an attic that has been converted into one large room, a closet and a bathroom. Since we don't have the downstairs bath finished yet we use the attic a lot. (c: We also have storage in the eves, but haven't used that.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yes and a basement we don't use the attic yet though just the basement and that is where we store stuff. The attic actually can be fixed up and make 2 bedroom up there we might do that one day when we get the extra money lol. Only thing is the door to the attic (if we make rooms up there) is in our room lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2010