Ninja Kitty

My cat Dilly has a bad habit of drinking,and knocking over,my glass of water. Before I get up,I look around for him. When I get back from my 2 minute bathroom break,there he is,drinking my water. He's nowhere in sight,but comes out the second I get up! I've been in the habit of taking my glass with me to the bathroom!
What does your pet do that infuriates you?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My sisters cat gets into everything even stuff thats in cabniets. He once open a brand new box of oatmeal and spread it all over the house, up the stairs and left a big pile in her bed. He also feeds the dog, when it dont need food; he get the food out of the cabniet and opens it, so now they have to put it in plastic containers and the cat tried to chew thru them.
    nikkik526

Answer by nikkik526 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Are our cats related? My kitten is psycho!! She flies around my house, divebombs my son and I, chews on anything she can find, including my computer cords.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• One of my cats, Winston, is pretty much invisible most of the time. But every morning around 6am, he jumps up on the bed, gets right next to my face, and starts purring.... He's LOUD! Wakes me up every time, heh. That's fine during the week, since I usually get up around that time anyway, but on the weekends it really sucks!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My puppy eats out of the dishwasher or licks it. So today I put her food bowl on the dishwasher door and she ate out of her bowl. LOL. Silly puggie
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010