Do you read the whole question?

So many times I ask questions and to me the header is just that something to grab your attention. So I sometimes propose more than one question. An a part and then when I have expounded a bit a b part? So many times though you realize that people just do not read your question through, it kind of drives me nuts. I am sure that i have been guilty of it at one time or another but I was wondering do you read the whole question or just comment on the initial question without reading the support?

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 5:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i read the whole question. sometimes twice or more. i like to make sure i really understand before answering, but i'm sure i probably miss some details when i skim through too quick.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 5:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I always read the whole question ... but often focus my answer in one area. Sometimes all the extra details are less than relevant.
    3boysandmekmcd

Answer by 3boysandmekmcd at 5:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Maybe shorten it up?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I read all the information or I don't answer. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i think it was abe lincoln at the state fair who gave the speech
    or was it the worlds fair in chicago in 1895
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i try to read the whole question....but honestly, some of them are so random i can't help but click to another question or go play latte land instead of answering.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 5:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I read the whole question
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I always read it thru but sometimes I answer 1 question and post it and then realize that I didn't answer the second or third question.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• you take a head of lettuce and chop it up
    then get your salad dressing out and mix with two tablespoons of lemon juice
    add your nuts
    toss
    chill for a hour
    and serve

hope this answers your question
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• If it's well written, I'll read the whole question. If it's poorly spelled, poorly punctuated, and poorly stated to the extreme (rambling and nonsense), I usually won't bother.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 5:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010