Work Advice From Younger Generation

I am 42 years old and have worked as an Administrative Assistant for about 22 years. I have a co-worker that this is her first real job (she worked at Sonic for 6 months) she works in the HR department and has a terrible attitude to everyone... Should I keep my mouth shut and let her be or do I respond back with the same attitude? She is not a morning person so she doesn't see anyone until after 12:00 (noon)!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would ignore her. Eventually she'll piss off the wrong person and get an "attitude adjustment"!! lol
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 5:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• IGNORE her completely. She will learn the hard way that she needs to be PROFESSIONAL. I am sure her supervisor will see her attitude and deal with her.

"Let there be ONE asshole and not two" is my favorite work related motto. LOL!
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 5:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Ignore her, she's just going to end up trying to draw you into all that crap.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 5:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Be super nice to her. Let her be the bitch, you don't have to stoop to her level. Let her make mistakes & learn a few things.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2010