Who here is happy with their husband/spouse?

I love him so much. I can't see myself ever being with anyone else. He loves me for who I am, supports me in anything I want to do/be, is a great father, and is not afraid to show that he cares in any way he can. :).....It seems like there are a lot of ppl on here who have problems with cheating/unappreciative SO's, and I am sorry that you have not found someone who makes you happy and loves you like they should. It does, however, make me realize how lucky I am to have my family. How many of you feel the same way?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 5:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• in loveI adore my man. I couldn't ask for a better partner.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I am happy with my husband, of course we have our good days and bad days but in the end I would marry him all over again!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I adore my DH, love him with all my heart. He is the best friend I have ever had. I wish everyone was as happy as I am with their spouses.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I have the same feeling toward my SO as you do Kword
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm happy!! Although I have to say, I wish he had cleaned up while I was at work...I understand that he works full tie-but if I'm not at home with D I'm at work...when's my break? lol.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 5:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I am So lucky in love - we both have our issues and baggage but make a great team !~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I love my husband...if I thought there was any chance of him being unfaithful or myself being unfaithful I wouldn't have married him in the first place. We've been married for a little over a year (so I guess you could say we're still in the newlywed phase), but we've been together for almost 6 years and lived together for nearly 3 years before we got married. I can't wait to actually start a family with him and can't wait to see what the future brings us
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You are very fortunate! I love my DH with all my heart because we were soul-mates once and i promised to love him forever. He's a good man and a dependable companion, but it's taken me 4 years to realize there are barriers keeping us from really being close. I had a choice of going on in this way, feeling isolated, lonely, ashamed and rejected, and feeling guilty for wanting more, or putting my foot down and saying, "I refuse to live this way, I want to be truly intimate." I'm thankful to say we are starting a journey that I hope will bring us to a much deeper experience in our marriage. Honestly, I would have chosen to be single rather than have a mediocre marriage, but I hope someday to say that I would rather have a great marriage that I worked hard for than be single.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• ME! ME! I am so happy!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My DH has grown up/matured a lot in the last year. He has really turned around and helped me more with the house. He knows that I am tired, we have an 18 month old who is teething and another one that should be here any day. He lets me rest, and helps out with kids as much as he can. He pitches in around the house and stands up for us. I love my DH very much. There was a time when I thought we wouldn't last, but we are past that. We are in love, more affectionate and patient with the other. He is my world, him and my kids, and I would do what ever it took to keep him happy.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010