Work Lunch????

Do you take your lunch? Or do you drive through a local restaurant?

kamore

Asked by kamore at 5:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• I rarely have time to stop working to eat. I keep snacks at my desk, but they are more stress relievers than fuel. Mini candy bars (Twix, Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kat, etc,), Pringles and Gold Fish. LOL! Once in a while if I'm really hungry I'll give my assistant my credit card and ask her to order us both something to be delivered.

eating

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I pack it for my dh-a salad with the grilled chix strips, soup, sandwitch, and cracker or pretzels. A lot of times I will pack a fruit cup too.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Both when I was l working.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 5:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Sometimes I take my lunch, sometimes I meet my husband at a restaurant, sometimes I go to a restaurant with coworkers, and sometimes I just grab something quick.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 7:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Working from home is great - I usually cook a hot lunch...my husband says I am spoiling the kids, and that 2 hot meals in a day is excessive, but I love to cook and Opa makes supper up at the main farm every night so if I want to cook, it's lunch!
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 10:02 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I buy it about half the time (in the Cafe downstairs) and then bring it the rest of the time.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 5:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I usually bring my own, but on mondays and fridays the drug reps bring lunch for the office.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I bring my lunch

Answer by rkoloms at 10:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2010