Exercising/back ache.

I exercised last night for the first time in like two weeks, (I did a video) and my back ached all night. Did I exercise too hard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no you just aren't used to usuing those muscles. it may feel worse tomorrow but you can ice 20 minutes on and then heat if you need to....Take it easy for a few days :)
    Anonymous

• No you didn't work too hard but it might hurt for a few days. Stretch the muscles that hurt to get the lactic acid out of them and that will help it not hurt so much. By the way, I excerised when I was preggers and got my back muscles all strong and didn't have any back labor so keep it up when you get to feeling better. It will help in the long run maybe.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 5:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008