weight loss

i am 8 1/2 weeks and my weight went down a lil since my doc apt is that normal or is that a bad sign..........

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 5:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it happens, your body is changing, if you are sick at all that could be a cause, how much is a little? I know I lost weight in the beginning from being so sick but packed it right back on lol!! just keep an eye on it and make sure your dr isn't concerned
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It's fine. At 8 weeks, the baby weighs so little that it shouldn't affect your weight at all and if you are eating healthier, it just makes sense that it would drop a little.

Answer by missanc at 6:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• its ok i lost weight around that time too. i am 22 weeks now and have only gained 9 lbd but my doctor says my baby is fine
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 10:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I lost weight the first 3 months because of morning sickness. Once over it I gain wieght normally.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2010