So I took a EPT test today and it was a strong +. But I'm hesitant to tell Dh until I've confirmed it with the doctor. I've had false positives before and I've miscarried before. So I'm hesitant to say anything right now. I know I don't want DD to know until later. I don't want her to be upset if I have a m/c or I'm wrong. But should I tell DH? Part of me says wait till I see the doc, part of me wants to scream it when he gets home. I don't know... He'll be happy, but it will also add more worry too.
Answer by CarlyCo at 5:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010
Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010
Answer by Kre10 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010
Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 5:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010