hamburgers

what do you guys add in the hamburgers and whats the best taste to it? im tired of plain hamburgers.

thanks

tiggerneeyore

Asked by tiggerneeyore at 4:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Food & Drink

• jalopenous
    Anonymous

• I have been experimenting with EVERYTHING in burgers lately, a good source for ideas is Rachael Ray website. Also I found chipolte cheese, I put some sauteed onions and A-1 in the burgers then that on top. MMMMMMMMMM
    Anonymous

• Jalapenos and Pepperoncinis!! MMMMmmmm
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Kelsobabeyy - I've never thought of pepperoncinis! That is a GREAT IDEA! I love to add fresh minced garlic and finely diced onions.
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 5:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Fresh jalapenos or canned? Sounds good.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I take my hamburger meat and add about 1 tsbp per 1 lb of meat of Worcestshire sauce, some garlic powder, black pepper, 1 tsp chili powder, and mix it all together. It gives the burgers so much flavor! :)
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 5:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My soul, get creative! You can basically do no wrong here. If I'm looking for a quick throw together I just put in a salt free seasoning. But if you've got time take some crackers, even if their stale and if they are flavoured even better! Crumble them and add. Try spinach, onion, peppers and weird as you may think dice some carrots and add them. One that I've yet to try is broccoli and cheese. Bet that would be to die for!
    Have fun experimenting!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ketchup, garlic salt, pepper
    gabrielsmommy05

Answer by gabrielsmommy05 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• What do you like? Each time the burgers are a little different according to what the mood is.
    My husband makes stuffed jalapeno and cheese burgers with cheese on top and they are just great. He usually does those on the grill, but he's done them in the oven broiler too.
    Also another favorite and very easy, onion soup mix with the hamburger.
    lajebo

Answer by lajebo at 7:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• try an inside out burger :) put the condiments and cheese inside a ball of meat, flatten out and then cook it.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2008