Need help?

I ask this question in here because I know u all will help me. Ok I got marred last may to a great guy ok my mom loved him so much because he was in church. So we was happy. Just to let u all know my husband is black and im white. Ok my sister has a boyfriend now and she never has had a real man before. Ok so now my mom is so happy for my sister more then me. Now she is saying she dont like my husband . My sister's man is a white police officer and he a nice looking guy. So what do u all think? If u need more info just ask

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• sounds like she is happy that her other daughter has a man too and should be happy for both of you but maybe she is not happy with the fact that he is black but settled for that cause at least he was into church but is her feelings are changing cause she sees now that maybe you should of stuck it out and stayed with a white guy like your sister found. who knows and you should be happy that your sister has someone. as long as your husband and you are happy i wouldn't let your mind make your relationship mean any less cause of how she feels. don't be jealous he may not work out and if he does you have a nice new man coming into the family. your mother will get over this with time i'm sure. sorry i wasn't quite clear what the problem was.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• What do you need help with ?
    Anonymous

• What do u think my mom is acting this way now? and Just saying mean stuff about my husband now that my sister has a man?
    Anonymous

• Yeah, what do you need help with?? i just dont understand the question ....sorry
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I go through this with my mother all the time. One day she loves my husband, for the next month she hates him. I'm not sure why they do this, it just happens. Sounds like you're jealous of your mom being happy for your sister. If she loved your husband, I doubt it has anything to do with the race issue. To get to the bottom of it, you have to just ask her what her issues are now with him. Did she tell you directly that she doesn't like your hubby??
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 4:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2008