canada's odd speed bump.Yay or nay?

here's a link to it..what do you think.I like it, b/c people do speed in there and I think this will prevent it lol
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100908/od_yblog_upshot/canada-unveils-new-speed-bump-optical-illusions-of-children

what are your thoughts on it

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think people will just ignore them after a while... and lead to an accident!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• whoa, that's crazy. I used to joke around & say that I'm going to hide behind a bush & throw a stuffed animal at the next car that speeds by my house. I know....I'd probably get in trouble, or make the guy wreck. But, It really pisses me off when people speed in my small neighborhood. I think it's a great idea. Even if you know it's coming up, i bet you can't help but slow down when seeing a 3-D image of a child playing in the road.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• umm, i think i would stomp on the brake, swerve and hit a pole ! omg ! lol
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Wow, that's crazy.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• That's kinda crazy, lol. So, why would you make a speed bump look like a child? So, if they run over a child slowly it's ok?! LOL
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010