Is anyone else super excited for Halloween??

I am so excited this year because of the great time my so had last year!! I can't wait to dress him up and go trick or treating!!

SecretSuzy

Asked by SecretSuzy at 5:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• I usually am but dh doesn't celebrate it so my and dd are going to be sitting at home while everyone goes out and have fun =(
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Wow...that really sucks!! You should take your daughter out anyways!!
    SecretSuzy

Comment by SecretSuzy (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Lovin mybaby, who cares what your dh does? take your daugher out! thats sad!

i LOVE halloween! i love to dress up myself! YAY cant wait.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I am! I have no idea what my DD is going to be this year though. Last year she was tinkerbell but she hated putting on the costume! I wish they had a tinkerbell costume she wore in the last movie. That would be better for my DD.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• **I mean to say "the great time my son had last year!!"
    SecretSuzy

Comment by SecretSuzy (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes, my WHOLE family loves it. We all get dressed and have a great time. We love to decorate the house as well. It is a time when everyone, young and old can act silly and have lots of fun together.

Our parks and recreation department holds a big community party as well. Check your local P & Rec as they may have a party too.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Lol was wondering why you would dress up your SO. hahaha. Anyways, yes I am so excited! I have two daughters, 2.5yo and 15months. Thinking about dressing them as Tinkerbell and Cheese the mouse from the Tinkerbell movie. Last year they were Cinderella and a pumkin. lol.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 6:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• halloween is my fav time of year, gives everyone an excuse to dress up anf b a kid again.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 6:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• HAlloween is definitely our favorite! I'm going as a Vampirate and i have all the Twilight vampire fixings- teeth, eyes and glittery white skin. My daughter is going as Queen of hearts. I make our costumes so its going to be wicked awesome. I can't wiat. Don't know what my husband is plannin gon doing. One of my favorites was the year he did Charlie Chaplin, Histerical! We don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters out here but I will be going out somewhere to show off our costumes for sure!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 6:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes I am soo excited. My boys are 2 and 3 and we will be in a new house. I'm going to throw a Halloween party for the children and invite all the kids on the block. Can't wait to decorate our new home. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010