!!SERIOUS, SERIOUS SERIOUS!!....Why do it sometime feel that life is not worth living? adult content

This is not a "feel sorry for self statement"...I am a single mother of two teenagers and has always been an independed person. I love my children with all my heart.I have worked hard all my life.Within the pass 2 months I've been unemployed-fired for no reason.My employer fault me over my unemployment witch delayed any payments,I have since won but still haven't received.It seems that child support stop after I was fired.I've been looking for work for 2 months with no luck.I just saw my x-employer riding in his brand new car while my children and I suffer for a piece of bread to go on the table.I have prayed to God and God is not answering.Why should a person have to suffer like this?Having your children say"Mommy,I'm hungry" and you don't have nothing to give them,driving to the post office everyday looking for money that's not there,not knowing if I'll have enough gas to make it back home.Question.."IS LIFE WORTH LIVING?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes. Life is worth living. You have children to be with and raise and in the end, love and memories are all that really matter. Look inside yourself and inside your children. They need you, and that in itself is worth giving everything you've got, even when you feel like you have no more. As for the money situation, have you tried applying for temporary food stamps in your state so that you won't have to go without food while you are waiting on your unnemployement to come in? Also, find a local food room to go to. Good luck to you and your family.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• "life is sweet in spite of the misery theres so much more be grateful" i listen to that song when ever i feel like that ... hang in there
    angeline

Answer by angeline at 5:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• can you go to a shelter or food shelf / church for any type of help during your struggle??!~ I am so sorry!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Child support should have nothing to do with your work situation. Call Child Support Services.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 5:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Life is full of surprises, good and bad. However, if you can make it through the bad-the good will be there, you just gotta make it there first. :)
    God is listening, but maybe he has to answer to those who need more help first, he'll get to ya, and it will surprise you when he does.

There's only 2 guarantees in life- you live and you die. It's the part in the middle that makes it worth it.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 6:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Everyone experiences tough times, everyone suffers. Some more than others, as life is not fair.
    Look at it this way - if life were always good, we'd have nothing to compare ... the good times wouldn't be "good", they'd just be
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 6:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I am sorry for your situation. This economy is in the toilet. Sometimes when you think G-d is not answering, he really is. What He wants for you may not be what you are looking for. I wish Cafemom had an area that we could upload food banks, church groups who give aid, by our City or State. Then all who need these services here could turn to that group and find a place near them. I wish you would have not been anonymous, so we could help you, even if it is only in a small way. I hope things get better soon. Get on that child support. Hugs.

hugging

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 6:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I have done it with two kids I am not going to yell but I am going to give you some advice. I had to get food baskets I had to give up getting a car because the money was needed elsewhere I would look for that and I would also go back to school it helps for three reasons to keep your skills sharp and to help you find new skills. Hard times don't last but strong people do. Life is good and bad but every day is a new day to start over and there is no room to give up yes is this a do not quit speech yes Whenever I am tempted to quit i think back to when my son was dying and how he wanted to live and how he is now 17 he beat it and you will beat this as well. Trust me it does get better. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You can make it ... sometimes it is the worse trials in the world that teach us the best lessons. And we struggle for our kids and try to protect them from everything that is bad in the world to find out later that the actual struggle helped them learn also! How can I help you? Send me a message I will do what ever I can to help you out!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 6:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You just have to hang in there and keep your head up! I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, hon.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010