Anyone start nesting in the first trimester?

I swear every day around my son's nap time I just get this urge to pick up, then the picking up turns to vacuuming, sweeping, spraying, etc. This might be normal for some mom's, but I work full time, during my time off I'm usually spending it playing with my son or relaxing. We have our one day that we clean each week, but I'm not the type to WANT to do daily cleaning haha. Don't get me wrong, it's nice keeping busy and keeping the house looking tidy but I don't remember getting like this with my son. As a matter of fact I don't remember starting nesting until the last week before my son was born and the month afterwards.

Anyone else experience spontaneous desire to clean??

ours

Asked by ours at 6:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did not experience this in my first trimester but I sure am feeling it now in my second I cant stand to see a mess and to me a mess is on t shirt on the floor. My husband says that I am getting pretty bad, but I just explain to him that the more I try not to do it the more hormonal I become lol
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 7:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I did before 10 weeks lol
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 7:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i hate mess in general. i was always a crazy cleaner before i got pregnant, but during the first few months i was so sick i cudn do to much, now that i am feelin better i went a lil crazy the last few days, doin all the things iv been wanting to get done for ages. my dh thinks im crazy when he sees me start, he knows its time to get out of the house, i hate anyone being in my way when im in that mode.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yes
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2010