Hi ladies, let me know what you think of this. Please bump. Points to all who answers. Thanks!!!

I am going through what most people would say a terrible time in one's life. It's the end of my decade long marriage and to top it all my daughter will be tested for autism or some other condition so we are waiting for the scheduled initial evalutation. I was distraught with everything for a while then I decided to snap out of it. I started doing sports, exercising, reading, dining out with friends and putting my thoughts, interests and hopes in this blog. Please let me know what you think. Thank you so much. Appreciate it.

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it sounds like that you have found a great way to channel the negative energy that you have had going on. Best of Luck Sweetie. I hope your little girls tests turn out well. Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Good Luck!
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 6:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Well, it sounds like you are on the right track Good Luck
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• proud of ya!
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 6:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Keep doing what you're doing to stay healthy and happy!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• good luck

I think you are doing great

noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think it is wonderful that you have found something to help yourself. I'm sorry that your marriage did not last, and that your daughter may have autism, but you are a strong person. Instead of letting your world fall down around you, you decided to find a way to make it and yourself stronger. I'm not sure that I would have the strength that you do. You are a wonderful example. Good luck with your divorce, daughter and future.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• ok..i'll bump ya...but where's the blog??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think that is the best way to keep from losing it what is obviously a very hard time for you. Getting out and being active is a much better way to deal with something like this than closing yourself in and staying home all the time. Thats how people get depressed. Your well being and most importantly that of your daughter is what should be put at the forefront of your thoughts. Divorce is hard on any child and I can only imagine what the changes could mean for a child with autism. Maybe you can get involved in a support group for parents and children living with autism. That way you can be involved in something that directly benefits her and you can benefit from tips from other mothers in your situation. You may both make a few new friends !!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I agree with tasches !
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 6:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010