dessert with PB?

I was going to make PB cookies with the kids today and realized I'm out of eggs :( We hardly have any food in the house and I can't go to the store until tomorrow. Any suggestions on what to make?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Milk, Sugar, ice, Salt, and 1 teaspoon vanilla, 2 ziploc bags....you'll have ice cream in no time...u can add the peanut butter and mix it in, or use it as a topping.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 6:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• you can make a peanut butter and jelly shake those are really yummy
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Do you have ice cream? If so, melt the peanut butter over chocolate or vanilla ice cream. Yummy!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I really like candies called buckeyes. You mix the peanut butter with powdered sugar then dip in chocolate. Probably not what you have on hand. I am not a big fan of pb. I ate too much of it growing up.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 6:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• you can use flax seed soaked in water as a substitute for eggs.....apparently, lol...i have not tried it yet, but i can certainly see where this would be possible....it becomes jelly-like and has the same consistency of eggs....provided of course you have flax seed, which not many people do stock their pantry with.....but thought i'd mention it anyway !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I atcually do have flaxseed :) maybe I'll try that.
    Precious333

Comment by Precious333 (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You don't need eggs to make cookies.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• PB and chocolate shakes. If you have chocolate syrup, ice cream,ice and peanut butter you are set.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2010