ANYONE have low hcg levels and have healthy babies?

I have had the MOST confusing week ever!. I took a first response and both had light pink lines...this was on Sunday. Then the next day I took more tests Answers and they were negative...or so I thought..then later when I checked on them they both were lightly positive...not evaps cause the lines were PINK. Then I got 25 wondfo (internet cheapie tests) and have peed on them..the first 2 were positive...then the next was negative..now I have tested and the lines are getting darker again..just a little but slightly darker. I also had a blood tests and today it's 12.5 and we will do a repeat on Friday. Has anyone else had a confusing pregnancy like this? (also this all happened after my 1st IUI last month, I was also on clomid)

Mommyof3yippey

Asked by Mommyof3yippey at 6:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ump
    Mommyof3yippey

Comment by Mommyof3yippey (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• At the very beginning of my pregnancy I had low levels. The positive showed up fine on my HPT but when I made my first dr.'s appointment they said my levels were low and they had to check to make sure it was a viable pregnancy. It was, and I now have a perfectly healthy 2 year old.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• That give me hope...Thanks...This has been sooooooooo stressful
    Mommyof3yippey

Comment by Mommyof3yippey (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• That's actually pretty normal from the research I've done. At five weeks it can range anywhere from 10 to over 7,000 in a singleton. Have patience and have faith my dear! :)
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Thanks deary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love yah
    Mommyof3yippey

Comment by Mommyof3yippey (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I agree with the other moms that it's pretty common. I had low levels in the beginning of my last pregnancy. I tested over a week after my missed period with my little man, and out of 3 tests only two were clearly positive and they were very light. And it was a very normal pregnancy and he's a healthy nine month old now. With all my other babies, I got a dark line right away so I was a little nervous but my midwife said it is common and does not indicate a problem in the vast majority of pregnancies.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 9:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I don't have the answers you are looking for Deary but I DID bump you so that hopefully someone who can help you will see it :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• bump
    Mommyof3yippey

Comment by Mommyof3yippey (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010