what should I use when I straighten my is humid here in florida??

Asked by RagJunkie at 10:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I have naturally curly hair. But always blow dryed for the silky smooth look. Was raised in IL. When I moved to florida I gave up on the smooth straight look. I stopped trying to fight the humidity. Nothing I tried worked for long. I lived in Fl for almost 7 years. I let it grow out and let it curl and now women ask me where I got my spiral perm. From God I tell them. Im in SC now and it's not so humid here, so on those days I can actually dry my hair and have my smooth silky look. Depending where in FL you live the only time you will get lower humidity is feb and march. If you find a product that works ALL day for you please let me know.

Answer by vbruno at 11:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i flat iron my natural curls with a CHI iron. expensive but worth every penny. i use CHI's flat iron serum before i touch my hair with any heated appliance. it keeps my hair silky smooth and frizz free. i live in central texas and humidity is par for the course nearly any day of the year. good luck!

Answer by pinkbubbles79 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2008