What did you want to be when you grew up?

As a kid, all I wanted to be was a mommy....and to own a Golden Corral lol. And a friend of mine said he wanted to be a "Cowboy, missionary, doctor." He wanted to shoot people, tell them about God, then make them better. LOL. What did you all want to be?

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 6:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i always thought i would be a teacher, at least not in the orthodox way of thinking. i've taught plenty!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Teacher and I didn't do it.
    Ittgal

Answer by Ittgal at 6:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I wanted to be a Kindergarten teacher. I was a pre-school teacher's aide, that's as close as I ever got.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• A Mom, and I have been one for the past 14 years.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• hahaha, i love your friend's goals....cute ! i always wanated to be a police officer....but as i got older i believed i wasn't in shape enough....but here i am at 35 yrs old back in school going through for a personal trainer....i missed the ticket for sure, and have no desire now, with a family, to be a police officer, but i think a trainer is at least out from behind the desk, so i'm happy !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i wanted to dig up dinosour bones(palientologist) but im a sahm and very happy with it!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I wanted to be a wife and a Mother and I am but I wanted it to be a SAHM and I am a working mom
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I wanted to be a Ballerina and a Solider. NICE combo, huh?! I figured out quickly I don't have long, lean legs or any sense of rhythm. I am however doing the necessary paperwork to join the Army so WOOHOOO for me right?! LOL
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i wanted to be a mommy and i have been for 2yrs and maybe one day i will be a teachers aide or teacher.
    babiigrl08

Answer by babiigrl08 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I wanted to be a Veternarian or Marine Biologist sadly I didn't do either one but I did work with animals for 3 years
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2010