Halloween face paint safe to use with ezcema?

My SS has bad ezcema. His BM painted his face not to long ago for her birthday and it left him red and itchy for days. She has him on Halloween this year and although both my husband and the doctor said no face paint, we are certain she is going to paint his face. I am wondering if there are any brands that are less reactive that at least it won't be as bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I don't know of any brands that are better than any other, but when I painted my daughters face I put some of that heavy Eucerine cream on her face before I put it on. It didn't cause her ezcema to get any worse and kept her face from getting stained. Hope this helped.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 5:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• maybe kindly mention to your husband and the BH that it's not her face that is gonna be itchy and bothersome and she should consider just putting stickers on it.
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 5:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2008