How do I convence my husband that I really want another baby?

My husband has two children from a previous marriage. We have a three year old together a little boy he is my world. We have his kids half the time , my husband is only home every other week cause of his job. I loved being pregnant and I miss having a baby not only that I really want to try for a girl, I have a step daughter and I love her I've been around since she was 18months old. Am I being selfish for saying i want my own and not only that I think my 3 year old would mellow out if he had to share my attention all the time with another kid.

Raewil

Asked by Raewil at 4:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you should just keep talking about it with your husband. I would think he may see exactly how badly you want it, and that you are serious, and then give it some serious thought himself. Just be patient, and keep trying to talk it out with him.
    Keep me posted, and good luck!
    honeybear1208

Answer by honeybear1208 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2008

• The best you can do is explain that to him. He will get it. Wheather or not he is on board with you is a different story.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Keep harassing him about it. That is what I did, I am due in Feb.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• you could just accidentally get pregnant. he would surely come around then. as far as trying to change someones mind it doesn't change they just give in. i totally understand wanting more children and it's different for men. i would bring that up to him. if your on birth control stop and if you guys have sex well maybe he should of thought about doing so. just be up front i want a kid and i'm stopping my birth control so if you want sex just be aware of the risks involved with that. he is going to know that he really doesn't have much choice in the matter and just say heck with it i want sex.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2008