waaaayyy too much info... adult content

okay, this is a touchy question, but i'm curious...ever since i had my ds in march i have had no sex drive, so to kinda "make up" for my lack of intrest i've been giving my dh bj's. but i refuse to swallow, and he says it kinda ruins it. i hate doing it anyway, it makes me gag and i think bj's are gross but i don't want him to feel neglected. so i have been treating him, but he still thinks it would be better if i swallowed. is it really as bad as i think it will be? my main concern is if i were to try to swallow, i would barf. lol. do you think i should just bite the bullet and make him happy since i'm depriving him of sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• He should feel happy that you're doing it at all! After all, you could be leaving him to his own devices! I enjoy doing it sometimes, my DH doesn't complain if I don't swallow, hell I don't even let him go off in my mouth because I don't like the taste!!!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• He is lucky he is getting anything at all. You are probably sooo tired with the baby that when you can relax, you just want to zone out. I think that's totally normal. Tell him that if he wants it swallowed then after he cums , you'll kiss him & and he can swallow it.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yes it won't hurt you and if you do barf. well at least that would be the get got of doing that one again. i do it now and then to my hubby just to keep him sexual interest in me real sharp. if you do this he will have flash backs on it for months. just swallow as fast as you can. good luck.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• no he shouldnt make u swallow, i did it for df once n forget it, its
    sour,tangy & does not taste good, he hasvaske me again for it but my answer is hell no,plus i dnt want him to think that he can get me to do whatever he wants
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• First off, I think you're a real trooper to at least do that for him.... I completely lost my sex drive for almost 2 years after having my son, it just recently came back. And I mean COMPLETELY, he wasn't getting anything from me, poor guy.

Anyway, I swallow. It really isn't all that bad. And I agree, it's much more of a turn on for a guy to see that instead of a woman acting like somebody is squirting acid at her, heh. But if you want to make it more palatable (it IS an "acquired taste"), make him drink tons of pineapple juice, it makes it sweeter ;)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• eww.. i never swallow... bleh!!! he should just be happy you are doing it, besides, whats the difference? after he has "gone", does it really matter what u do wih it!!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm sitting here LMAO over this. My first instinct is wouldn't just be easier to use some lube and give it up instead? Sometimes that drive takes a while to kick back in...other times it needs a nudge. I read an article once that said if 6 months has past since the birth and your sex drive isn't back the answer is an orgasm. The author surmised that 'kickstarting' the drive with an orgasm sort of puts your body back in rhythym. I don't know of any proof of that...but it's worth a try and way better than swallowing. :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I am with you. I hate doing BJ's and do not do them at all. But if you do not want to swallow, don't. If I where you I would tell him to go give a BJ and swallow and see how it feels. Me do not understand how it feels to have something shoved down there throat and be gaging.

Answer by louise2 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• ive been swallowing since i started giving blowjobs lol its not bad sometimes worst than others but i have never barfed... start out with him cumming like on his chest and licking it off so you dont get a mouth full and then maybe have your mouth open so not everything goes in maybe on your face a bit or chin but not all.... do baby steps to him actually cumming in your mouth and DO NOT LET HIM STICK IT ALL THE WAY IN maybe just have his head in your mouth i gag when it shoots me in the back of the mouth.... talk to your dr about low sex drive... maybe you can get that back in check and talk with husband about what you need to be ready to actualy have him cum in mouth... you never know maybe he will like cumming on your neck or boobs or chin instead i know guys think thats hot..... good luch
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 6:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Meant "they do not understand"

Answer by louise2 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010