Warrant!!!!

Casey Anthony has a warrant out for her arrest now. 7 Counts against her one being murder (possibly in the first degree).

Who believes she is innocent? who thinks she is guilty???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she's guilty and I hope they keep her locked up this time
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 5:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• whos Casey anthony?
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• casey anthony is the mom of caylee anthony. the little girl who is missing and her mom never reported it. her grandmother reported it a month later. shes been taking the detectives on a wild goose hunt with her lies saying she works places she doesnt and where she took caylee.. shes been mising since july.... and casey anthony has been bailed out of jail many times and FINALLY there is a warrant, shes guilty! i hope she never gets out!!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I think she is guilty. lock her up and throw away the key.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 5:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ok i remember watching about that hope they get her. sounds guilty to me
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• if she didnt kill her she knows too much about it and isnt helping so i say guilty throw away the key....did they find her?
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 5:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• It's hard to say without seeing all the "facts". But I have no idea why she isn't hysterical about her little girl "missin" and why was she out partying while she was "missing" Too many wierd things and too many lies keep surfacing... SHe isn't helping her own case, that is for sure...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• no they didnt find her yet, and i was wrong shes missing since june.

But no they didnt find her yet. but they believe they have enough evidence to charge her with first degree murder. she turned herself in so shes in custody now.
    poor little girl :(
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• hasent she turned herself in, in the past couple hours?? I saw a post about it.
    SoSheSaid

Answer by SoSheSaid at 5:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yea and Casey was so distrought that she went out to wild parties. Lock her ass up!!!! And that is coming from my liberal butt. Lock her up!!!!
    If that were any one of us we would be out looking for our little girl and having to be on medication just to function. I mean look at her demeaner when they bring her in the court room. We'd be a blubbering mess cause we'd be so worried about our child. That poor little baby. :(
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008