Annoying Habits

What habits do people around you have that really work your nerves? (This is just for fun - not bashing people!)

For me, my boss walks around the office snapping his fingers like castanets. It's distracting when you're concentrating or on the phone.
One of my coworkers pops his lips. (It sounds like bubblewrap from his cubby!)
My younger son cannot sit through a tv show or movie w/o talking through most of it.
My older son likes to read over my shoulder. (MAJOR PEEVE!)

geminilove

Asked by geminilove at 6:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't stand (in general) when people; chew with their mouth open, slurp their drink, suck their snot back in instead of blowing their nose...don't smile when I smile at them ( a little kindness goes a long way in life), try and touch my children when I don't know them. OH, and my BIGGEST...TERRIBLE spelling and grammar on here, FB, Myspace,etc. If you can't construct a sentence properly, don't talk to me on the internet!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Oh I totally understand about the reading over your shoulder part! My hubby does that!

I really REALLY hate loud chewing; I can't even be in the same room as my hubby while he's eating cereal, it's horrible!

And I can't stand the people who have no concept of personal space; they stand too close at all times and it makes me want to smack them in the face!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• my best friend never sets the clock on her microwave
    my son leaves his things EVERYWHERE

one that I do that probably drives people nuts is never answer my phone- i always forget and leave it on silent from when i'm at work, and i crack my knuckles alot
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Those who act/pretend they are better than everyone else...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• ugh people who keep walking behind your car as your backing up... sometimes they somehow stay in your blind spot and then they get mad at you when you almost hit them.... its like ummm i have a car i can kill you if i run you over!!! also people that dont use turn sigs or who wont let you merge when the road merges... ugh lol my babys first word is going to be "fing idiots!!!" cause thats me in the car
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Chewing with their mouth open and cracking gum.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• my 2 year old says "Oh my god" I am trying to break him of it but until then it is like nails on a chalk board.
    young children that think they are adults
    people who think they have no fault
    LIARS - actually that should be on the top of the list in bright letters and highlighted with flashing stars
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Knuckle cracking.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My DH bites his finger nails and spits them out on the floor...how gross!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My DD pops her knuckles all the time and it drives me crazy
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010