awh! how cute!

can babys get the hiccups right after you eat?? i just ate and i feel a big thump every about 10 seconds too consistent to be just normal kicks :) is it hiccups!! its cute lol

im almost 23 weeks.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 5:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh ya lol i remember my son doing it .. i cant wait to feel this one
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i coudnt wait, it is the cutest little feeling ever :) shes so freaking cute ALREADY!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ya i felt all three of my boys hiccup when i was prego it happend at a dr apt and he told me it was hiccups it is very cute
    amy_cox_24

Answer by amy_cox_24 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• yeah i loved those hickups too... :D

funniest hickup was though, when me and my hubby went to a check-up at the OBGYN. i was at this heartbeat machine and we were sitting there listening to our girls heartbeat for about 45minutes and she got really bad hickups. that machine was SOOO loud everytime she had them.

was very funny. i loved it
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My first one had the hiccups all the time! She got them really bad right when it was time for me to go to bed there towards the end, making it hard for me to sleep.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I WAS WORKING AT SUBWAY IN A GAS STATION WHEN IT FIRST HAPPENED. I JUST GRABBED MY BELLY AND SAT DOWN NEXT TO MY FRIEND. I HAD A STRANG FACE ON SO SHE ASKED WHAT WAS THE MATTER. I TOLD HER IT FELT LIKE THERE WERE EXPLOSIONS GOING ON IN MY BELLY. SHE JUST LAUGHED AND SAID, "YOUR BABY HAS THE HICCUPS!" IT WAS CRAZY FEALING, WEIRD AND FUNNY ALL AT THE SAME TIME. LOL
    BUSYMOMWNOCAPE

Answer by BUSYMOMWNOCAPE at 6:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008