awful, annoying, very immature neighbor problems! help!!!!!!!!

ok me and my husband have a 2 yr old daughter and we live in a one bedroom apartment, i am expecting and i am 4 months along....our lease is up in nov. and will be moving to a 3 bedroom, but right now we have the most awful neighbors and i dont know how to handle them...her more than anything. i have had a problem with her 3 times in 2 months the first time my daughter woke up at 3 in the morning just screaming.. i think she had a bad dream and my neibor yelled thru her window shut the f**k up at my daughter! i got pissed and yelled back and told her never to talk to my daughter that way again! of course she yelled back(cont)

babykins362003

Asked by babykins362003 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• wow ya i have the same kind of neighbors im still tryinto figure out what to do about them, just rude people with no lives i guess
    amy_cox_24

Answer by amy_cox_24 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• mind you she is a goth 18-19 year old that all they do is party all the time and i swear to god i think she is on coke becaue they are always up till about 6 in the morning just making tons of noise and me and my husband just deal with it and have never said anything to them. the 2nd time they have 3 huge dogs in a 1 bedroom apartment and always put the poor thjings on the very small deck with no food or water and if they are gone all they do is cry and bark and scratch at the door and it gets very annoying and we still have yet to complain to them, and the 3rd and final straw was just 2 days ago my daughter was jumping on the bed at noon! NOON! and she was trying to sleep after all night of partying i guess (cont)
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• and started pounding on the celing as loud as she could and i was NOT going to stop my daughter from having fun becasue of the stupid coke heads! so i let her keep jumping and she kept banging louder and longer so i went out and yelled its not my fault you stayed up all night partying you dont take that out on my daughter tho! and she yelled back and said shut the f**k up bi**h you dont want to know what i will do if i come up there ! so i called the cops being 4 moths pregnant and not wanting to handle that and she told the cops that all we do is scream at each other every night and that she feels awful for my daughter for being in such a bad home! i was pissed! we never fight and if we get in arguments we talk it out cuz i dont want my daughter to grow up like that! i cant stand her and i dont know what to do any more! help!!!!!
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I wouldn't deal with her, I would let the landlord deal with all issues from now on. She sounds like she's a psycho and might harm you or your daughter. If she bangs and yells, call the landlord so they can hear the noise SHE'S making. Just document and get other neighbors to verify that you and your SO don't fight. November's not that far away!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yeah, landlord time. I had a terrible neighbor too. Seriously. The night we moved in she called the cops on us for making too much noise. We were moving! Then she cusses out my husband one night. And called me a fat-ass cracker bitch. I was pissed, because I am no way cracker like!!!
    Thankfully the landlord didn't like her either, she wasn't here long! :)
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 6:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• oh my goodness... even when i was a single woman with no kids i still didnt stay up all night partying... that girl is very immature and u should let animal somebody know that their dogs are being miss treated and u'll be outa there in a month do dont worry to much... let ur daughter play!!!..... oh try not to yell back at her... she is just getting what she wants....
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i have the same issues with my down stairs neighbors.. loud bass music, smoking by OUR door, parking in our spots, etc....(mind u they have 3 kids of there own and party till 4am on weekdays there kids have school) i've just brought up the problems with the LL and she usually talks to them. if they screw up again she's kickin em out
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 6:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I would talk to your landlord but before I did that, I would go around to your other surrounding neighbors & ask them if they have had any problems with them too. Make it KNOWN to your landlord that this has to stop or this may cause them to start losing tenants. Maybe you can get the neighbors to go in with you & write comments on their/her bad behavior.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 6:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• just turn her in for drugs to the cops saying that they have numerous amount of people going through their house. do it during the night! they might get arrested and then there you go!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Complain to your landlord over and over and over again. Even if that means you call them 4 times a day. As far as the dogs, call the pound, that might be illegal. I think it is in my state. If she is partying at night and keeping you up, call the cops, who cares if she tells them you fight all the time, they are going to see that she is partying and you are sleeping and they'll tell her to shut up.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008