Weight/Height Percentile Charts?

My son will be 8 monnths old in 2 days. I took him in to get weighed today, since he has not seen his physician since he was 4 months. He weighs 16 pounds 3 ounces. His doctor never has told me about where he falls. I know the charts are only an average. Is there somewhere online that I can find a chart?

TeaAndrews

Asked by TeaAndrews at 5:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I charted your baby's weight for age and it looks like he is right on the line for the 5th percentile
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• yep. Just google the title of this question. I do this for my sister since her ped doesn't tell her either.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• yeah go to http://www.babycenter.com/baby-child-growth-percentile-calculator
    Anonymous

• i took my daughter for her 9m wellbaby visit 2wks ago and she weighed 17lbs. she was in the 25% for her weight. she was 29 in. long which was 50%
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I was looking at a bunch of charts today online. You just have to google it. My son was 19.4 pounds at his 9 month checkup so he was in the 50% but he was 31 inches so he was in the upper 95% for his height.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2008