OKAY! this is horrible, the grandparents need to be charged with something!!

here in arizona, in phoenix, grandparents were "watching" a 1 1/2 year old boy. Well for some reason the little boy was in the backyard by himself just on the ground...and 2 of the families 5 Rautwilers sp? mauled the 1 1/2 year old and he had to go to the hospital and he is still in it. the 2 dogs are being euthanized....

The GRANDPARENTS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THE LITTLE BOY.
Shouldnt they be charged with someTHING? like child neglect and endangerment??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 5:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Thats sad yes the grandparents need to be charged and it also resulted in two dogs lives I hope the boy recovers well.. Thats just so sad..
    homemom1620

Answer by homemom1620 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Hell yea they need to be charged with something! Why in the world would you let a 1 1/2 year old child be outside alone?? Especially with large dogs like that! Sad
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 5:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• exactly!! especially leaving a baby outside in arizona!! regardless of if there are dogs out there, its to hot in this state!!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• yes they should be charged with child niglect? spelling? but thats what they should be charged with
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• He was 1 and a half?! Um yeah they should be charged! Who let's a baby alone like that? That really irritates me. Not to mention the moronic neighbors that don't know how to take proper care of their dogs!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• it wasnt the neighbors dogs, it was THERE DOGS!!! that makes it even worse huh?? they knew they were out there and STILL left the baby out there!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• they should be charged no doubt about it.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 5:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• that is to sad i hope that little boy recovers and gets to go home soon. By all means the grandparents should be held responsible. Who lets a 1 1/2 year old alone outside.
    Wow the world amazes me. My prayers will be with the little boy.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Neglect! No way around it. My dad got a child care provider charged with neglect because she left my sister and three other younger children (between about 9 months and 2 years) outside in the middle of the day in July while she was inside watching soap operas. My dad showed up early to get my sister and found the kids outside so assumed that the provider was out with them. He didn't find her out there so went inside to find her and she was laying back in a recliner watching some soap. My dad snatched up my sister, grabbed the contact list off the fridge and started calling the other parents. They filed a suit against her. There wasn't even a dog involved and she got 4 counts of child neglect and got her license pulled without any hope of renewal.
    Anonymous

• That is just horrible! Neglect and child engangerment!!
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2008