maybe TMI sorry :(

this morning i woke up about 10 times, because i was having hip pain and it felt like my anus was aching?? but i was a little bit half asleep and couldnt really tell...

has anyone ever had that? I figured the hip pain is normal from being pregnant but my anus hurting???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• OMG I hate that! I get it wheather or not I am pregnant and I have no idea what it is. It eventually went away, right? Sometimes it takes a while. I dont get constipated so that cannot be it. You're not alone!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i feel ya idk why but like the pp it went away after a little it might be the nerves and muscles you know ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• depends on how preggers you are. it could be the baby changing positions and heading into the birth canal to get ready to meet you. But like i said it depends on how far along you are. otherwise i never had anything like that when not toward the end of my pregnancies. good luck. as long as the pain goes away it shouldnt be anything to be concerned about.
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 5:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• 24 weeks is what i am!!
    Anonymous

• tell DH to stop poking yea... LOL JK

no try to have a pillow between ur legs if u relieve ur hip pain maybe it will relieve ur butt pain GL hun... try any thing u have to get comfy u got 16 more weeks to go
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• sure your anus could hurt, have you checked for hemhorids lately?
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2008