Is any mom a milf in here?

Any moms think or know there a milf?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Well, dh calls me a MILF, so I guess....maybe I don't look too bad after having 2 kids but let's not go crazy here!

Answer by jorrensmom at 11:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I will go you one better. My teenage grandkids have friends who keep telling others that I'm a GMILF. What an ego boost that is but I don't need the turmoil that would cause!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Are you talking about me? :) I do look pretty good for having three kids! lol.

Answer by momofalexandjj at 12:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• yes yes me . LOL . I think so

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Lol. every mother is beautiful in some way. ;)

and this question is odd.

I kinda think calling oneself a MILF is tacky...

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• That's a strange question.

Answer by flowerchid72 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I wouldn't want to be called a MILF. I don't want to be called a Mother F**ker. That's pretty much what you all are calling yourselves. You know that right? How degrading that is.  I know it's suppose to be a cutsie way of calling yourselves sexy woman, but it really isn't. That term was made up by young BOYS whos raging hormones are only thinking of 1 thing. Well, I guess you now know what.

I got called that one time by a bunch of High Schoolers. Yuck It didn't make me feel sexy one bit. I'm 5ft 110lbs and don't look my age but I was with my kid. The other day my husband and I went out to eat, and across from us a woman was wearing a tee shirt that said MILF. My husband was cracking up. I asked him why he was laughing, he said I can't believe GROWN woman call themseleves that.   He actually said what I always thought about those 4 little letters, but never told him. "How degrading is that to a Woman"

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Yeah, its hard to be called a Milf... I taught highschool and the boys had no respect... I am in my late thirties and just dated a 21, 25, and 28 year old and they have no idea what my age is. I told them I was to old for them and they said no way. being a milf is a bad thing and may I have gotten that out of my system since I have children

• How I hate those words. Maybe if I had low self esteem and i needed a perk me up. But forget it. Wouldn't want to be called that let alone call myself that.

Like the anonymous said above I wouldn't want to be called a Mother F##ker. Ladies, we need to think better about oursleves.

• I agree, to even think about whether or not you are a MILF does not say much about a person. If that is something that IS important to someone, then maybe it is time to grow up a little bit...Mother I'd like to F*^& is just gross...

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2008