Does anyone ever have a dream and then it came true?

I seem to have reoccuring dreams....It is like dejavu? Pretty crazy does this happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes alot... its quite annoying at times... my DH thinks i am weird!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• yeah i do and still off and on have this one for the past two years that really gets to me im not going into detail about it though
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I do all the time. some I wish never would have come true.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• This happens to me too. It's usually the same day that it comes true after I've dreamt it. I don't want to sound weird and I don't know if any of you are Christians but I have been told that I have the gift of prophecy and that God talks to me in my dreams. I have been praying about how I'm supposed to tune in with and use this gift. Perhaps it's the same for all or some of you as well. I don't know. Just be careful because this is the same gift that others have abused for their own gain with fortune telling & calling spirits back from the spirit world. Used the wrong way, it's dangerous. Used the right way, it could be awesome but definately not something to be bragged about to others.
    Anonymous

• all the time.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yes, and they became more frequent once I became a mommy.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yes, unfortunately. I had a dream while awake ( I know that sounds strange) that a family member was going to die. That night he was dead. It sucks. Some of us are just more open to these things, conciously or unconciously. I don't know that it's a gift but more of an awareness. Anyway you slice it it can be very exhausting to deal with.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 9:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2008