had miscarriages this year ...

im 11 weeks i know the second trimester doesnt really start til the 14th week but since i made it this far is my risk lower ? can i let my self get happy about this i lost the others around 6 weeks am i ok now do you think im in the clear ? my dr says so far things are fone and last week we had another ultra sound and saw the baby and heart beat and it was 171 is this good .. im sorry im just so scared i dont want to lose another we have been tring for so long

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ya know i made the mistake of giving a close friend false hope a few months back. all i can say is every day it gets better and better... your odds of carrying successfully this time improve with each day! :) congrats and i hope all goes well for you
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 5:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• That heart rate sounds really good to me! I think at 12 weeks the miscarriage risk drops dramatically! I would go ahead and let myself get happy about it. You made it this much further than the last pregnancies so it's a milestone. Try not to stress and worry too much about it. I know the feeling of worrying after miscarriage! Good Luck!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 5:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• my dr said it was down tto 2 % but that its not zero .. i am just scared ive had 3 miscarriages total and two this year
    Anonymous

• I lost my baby at 29 weeks and I'm 16 weeks pregnant now. It's a really scary feeling but we're being positive about it. that's really all you can do, worrying won't help the situation. If your christian then talk to God about it... I know some people may think that is stupid but I don't. It really has made peace in my heart and I believe this my baby will be healthy and not be stillborn. You really just need to find peace in your heart..... Just thank God for every week that goes by. :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Just take it easy and don't pick up anything heavy and sit down more often. Eat healthy and no pop or coffee!!! lollol
    Anonymous

• After twelve weeks the risk goes down significantly. 171 is a good strong heartbeat. Of course you can feel happy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I hope you get to have a beautiful healthy baby. Please pray for your little one and try not to worry too much, enjoy yourself and your pregnancy.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2008